Monday, November 10, 2008

My Toys

Last time my mummy likes shopping for bags, clothes,shoes and etc....Now she has changed a lot....i never seen her buying much things for her self....I'm very happy you know why cause she buys more things for me....toys...i love....this is my collection

yahoo new chicken...but why is it without a head?


this was my favourite but i broke the squeaky tingy


haha...love love


this toy is soft and nice to play...mummy say this is
expensive and ask me to play with care....
that's why it is still good in condition


haha dinosaur...i am the king....but this dinosour is worst...
at least chicken has its body but dino has no body at all


my second toy....the lion...


this was my 1st toy....the burger


ball ball


i love this toy cause can play pull pull but mummy
always say i can use this to hang my self....


haha my tortoise....


see its smiling like me....i like to smile too

No comments: