Monday, November 10, 2008

3 Months Old

do i look like a lion? i wana b the king of the car!!!


human now duno how to differentiate toy bear and dog...
ppl pass by my mummy car and say im a toy bear...


i look like a boy o nt??? mummy wanted to buy
girly colour but don't have...so bought blue colour...
mumy u don't know im a girl a?


do i look like a cub(baby lion)? with my frizzy fur?


mummy what kind of picture are you taking?
cannot see my eyes at all


hehe....daddy massaging me o....so nice and comfortable...
dats y u cn see me smiling so happily


i always feel safer being beside daddy, cz daddy
seldom beat and scold me... tell u 1 secret my mummy
very strict and fierce o.... I'm scared of her but i also love
her cz she also sayang and pamper me a lot at the same time o...


yes??


sleeping on mummy's lap


today so happy mummy came to bring me out go gai gai o....

No comments: