Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Months Old

i was given money to choose...which 1 i wana take cause they wana go buy number....


see they so sayang me give me RM10 also


posing...i look beautiful or not???


mummy bought me new clothes...so i post for her to take pictures


finish cam-whoring or not??? i wana sleep ady la....


i told you i wana sleep ady la....dun blif me....



mummy tie my hair aka fur...cause mummy say look more gurl....


mummy u din give me enough food la....i still very hungry....


wink....i also wana drive but i wana use my head...


see...i got my toy bb to sleep with me...


my new toy.....its a lion o...


y u dun wana let me play??? keep asking me to post 4 u....enuf o nt????


see i smile so happily cz gt treats to eat...learning my new trick o...to stand


see....this is all my trophies.....


i look so fat...dun take my picture la......

No comments: