Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Days at home

I have nothing special at the moment and this is what happens at home or what i do

Actually I am anxiously waiting for 24th October 2009 as we are going to have a pool party: for more information visit www.mypoodleclub.com


I like going for rides



I have skirt now to wear


because i liked to disturb my humans
when they open their fridge so i was punished....


Me liked to be carried the baby style


I love my house sofa



Likes lying down beside my sofa


see how long am I?



Desa Park City


I'm like a soft toy


Can I have a sip of Coke please



This is how I look from inside, when i know
someone is back (when they open the house gate)



Waiting for them to come in
(this is how i look from inside)


See how excited I am?!


nothing to play with so i went into
my carriage hoping my humans will bring me out

No comments: