Wednesday, October 14, 2009

1st Swim

1 afternoon m owners brought back this big big swimming pool that can accommodate 20 adults for me to use for swimming.

They used almost 2 hours to pump in air and fill in water where i can wet my leg. I think if filled the whole pool need 1 day.

I enjoyed the session, i shall let the videos and picture talk further.....

while filling the water


poor me in the big pool


fluffy me


fatty me



See the wet me.... i legs looks fluffy in water


trying to walk in the pool


my owner thought of joining me but poor him,
the water to shallow for him


See my toys? they add some in so
that i wont feel bored


Me trying to run out without any1 noticing me
see how thin am I?
all the hooomans always say I'm fat :-(





Me scared of the box moving on the water

No comments: