Saturday, December 19, 2009

Celebration

Yesterday I had a good good day.....
Morning I was sent for grooming at Taman Desa...
ma owners waited for my grooming to end and that was around 3.45pm....

Then they rushed back and left me at home and went to temple for a prayers.....
barked very loud begging them to come back but i too know it's useless as temple does not allow me in if not ma owners would have brought me too....

Around 8 pm something they came back....
then they changed clothes, was wondering where are they going.....
lucky this time they brought me along.....

1st we went to Boat House at Taman Tun Dr Ismail for dinner
it was ma owner's mum's birthday.....
i meet a few friends there...Bun Bun and JoJo....


After having dinner ......
my owner's family said the night was still young....
and guess what????
they went for second round....
nasi lemak at paramount PJ
and I tagged along the whole night and had good food too.....

Was too tired for the day went home and slept like a pig......

singing off..........

No comments: