Sunday, July 5, 2009

1st Barkday Party

Im so Happy...
noe wat?
i had my hand print on my cake,hehe...
but my owner was so angry.....
cz she said the nice cake was damaged by me....


See properly u cn see a hole under my name....
im proud i had my signature thr....


See all the food?
that all for us.....
all hand made ma owners...
we had apple pie, chicken pie, cookies with cheese,
cookies with kibbles, cookies with cranberries, and cheese stick....


Fatty me


See the white poodle 'Boy Boy'....
he so small in size and he is humping another
male poodle 'shampoo' a which is 3/4 times his size...
so daring...lucky shampoo just let him do whatever he
wanted and not attack him


yukkssss......the hat make me look so funny...


ayo i already said i dun like the hat....
i wun let u all take any pics till u take hat off from my head....


see that hand?
i almost got WHACKED on my birthday for trying to 'curi makan'


see im a good poser...
i was like a superstar....
so many camera's light was on me....


see all my frens?
erm thr's human's thr rite???
too bad all my frens wouldn't sit still so had to ask all of them for help....
just to carry all to take a group pic
let's see whether i can name them all....

From left to right.....
Lexus the red poodle, thr fierce Sushi, Milo the apricot poodle, Blossom the red poodle, Jasmine the white poodle, Shampoo the black poodle, Honeybee the red poodle, Brandy the red and shy poodle, Obama the black brown poodle, Bebe and Belle the Yorkshiere.
In front left to right...
Hershey the brown poodle, ME, Boy Boy the white poodle

No comments: