Thursday, April 30, 2009

9 Months Old

Days throughout the month of her 9th month


Win Win: Nice wind....i must run faster



Win Win: wow im on the front cover....thank you aunty Chris



Win Win: Those are my certificate of undergoing trainings



Win Win: I'm trying to be feminine.....im trying



Win Win: u wana start riding o nt?



Win Win:I wana go on a bike ride......



Boy: doggie doggie dun move
Win Win: i wun i wun come come




Win Win:I wun drink if u take my picture...fast stop



Win Win: Hwei Let me do the panda kungfu style



Win Win: Eh u not my owner a? Let me go......



Win Win: See I can also stand on my cage....I am the Lion King



Win Win: come hug me



Win Win: fhuh....so cooling here...make me walk for so long



Win Win: Im posing for you to take picture
owners: wei bkful ok dun fall into the water




Win Win: faster im posing already




Girl: shuh....
Win Win: Helo dun tink i dont know that you're behind me



Win Win: come come try catching me...we start from the slow pace 1st...
Girl: wait wait, im coming

No comments: